1. Responsible for various technical support needed in daily work such as pre-sale communication about technical issues, plan building (pre-sale/post-sale/bidding, etc.), project POC, perform installation and debugging, etc.;
2. Cooperate with sales to provide pre-sales technical support, including product and case introduction, function demonstration, user Q&A, and bidding;
3. Collect and analyze customer needs, give guiddance for technology and product selection, and provide solutions. Meanwhile, ensure that the output of the research and development team meet customers’ needs.
4. Maintain communication with the technical team and business team from customers’ side throughout the project, and provide timely feedback on the progress of the project to ensure the smooth progress of the project;
5. Carry out pre-sales/post-sales training for business partners or end users;
6. Carry out product publicity and promotion on domestic and overseas markets, and organize relevant materials.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer/finance and other related majors, with good English communication skills;
2. At least 3 years of pre-sales support or related work experience, relevant work experience in financial institutions is preferred;
3. Familiar with linux system;
4. Possess good communication skills, stress resistance ability, teamwork awareness, and fast-learning ability